1. Live streaming continues. We will not be using blogs to stream the video from now on. Instead we will provide the link here to YouTube and the link will also be posted on Facebook. The video can be viewed on the following website:
LINK WILL BE PROVIDED SOON! KEEP LOOKING FOR THE UPDATE IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!
The video will be published at 10 AM, April 5th, so please do not worry if you do not see the video when you go to the link. You may comment on the post as much as you like to chat with those also watching. Our church staff will also be online during the viewing if anyone should need something.
2. Sunday School Teaching, The Book of Romans: Dr. Les Warren is continuing his Sunday School teaching of the Book of Romans this week in a special video. We will be continuing these videos weekly. Please see the following link: (It will not publish until closer to Sunday morning)
A few weeks ago, we provided YouTube and Spotify links of worship playlists. Randy and Rachel were able to provide worship this week, but anyone can still access the links from our first week. Here are the links for YouTube and Spotify playlists:
The Youth will have a service that begins on Sundays at 6 PM. We are looking forward to this 4-week study! Use the following website:
Lastly, Pastor Milton has a blog website as well for if he would like to post videos during the week as encouragement or short devotions. Check this link to hear from our Pastor:
We have been trying to find ways to equip each of you to not only stay connected with the Church but also with God.
One great way to stay connected is through our church Facebook Page. Please come visit and like our page!........FBC Dayton Facebook Page
We have created a few websites to check out some free resources.
The first is a lot of resources for children:
The second is for adults but could also be used by teens. You know them best and can decide. But you can find it here along with a short video introducing it:
The Third is our Youth/Family Discipleship Page. It can be found at this link:
Lastly, we have created 3 Google forms to help us stay connected in this trying time. These links will also be provided under the live videos each Sunday morning while we are not meeting at church. When someone fills out any of these forms, an email will be sent to our church secretary so that we can add the information provided.
1. Member Contact Information Form: If you are a new member, we would like to get to know you and receive some information so that we can contact you. If you are an existing member but your information is not up to date, please update your information so that we can better connect with you!
2. Request for Help or Offer Help Form: This form is for if you need help with something in your life or if you would like to offer your help to the church to further our ministries. We are a family, and we all would like to help each other in the best ways that we can.
3. Prayer Request/Praise Form: If you have a prayer request or a praise, we would love to hear those so that we can add them to our prayer list and be praying for you!
FBC Dayton is taking a proactive response to the information about COVID-19.
All services have been cancelled until further notice.
In lieu of church activities during these weeks, we ask that you devote some time each day to pray for our community, our leaders (state, national and world), and all of our health care professionals. Pray for God’s wisdom for decisions as well as God’s peace throughout the world.
We are currently working on ways to live stream the sermons and will pass along information about this as soon as it is finalized.
“Put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.” Psalm 130:7
First......that all may know Jesus.
This is the motto of First Baptist Dayton, TN
taken from 1 Timothy 2:3-5.
"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,"
Everybody likes to hear good news! Last week before our visitation teams went out to make their visits, I received a text from my son, Jarrett, who lives in Chicago, IL. He wrote: “Georgia (8) and Hattie (6) have some big news. They are going to be baptized Sunday! They have been talking a lot about it and asking about it when we take communion, so Catherine and I talked about what it means to follow Jesus and they both decided it was something they want to do. We met with the pastor and they are able to articulate their faith to others, so they are going to make their public profession of faith.” I immediately told the fellows who were going that night on visitation, because that is “Good News” to me (Pop Pop)! Judy (Gran) kept texting back and forth with them while I was out, but she recalled when Jarrett had many of the same questions and how she answered his troubles and fears with the Scriptures. I would love to tell everyone of you about it all, but I will simply share one of Judy’s texts to Jarrett and Catherine: “Proud of you two as parents as well. That is the most important thing you can do for your children.” All I can say is, “Amen, Amen, and Amen!”
Folks that is the most important thing anyone can do – put your faith, hope, and love in Jesus as Lord and Savior! People need the Lord – all people, not just our children and our grandchildren – everybody needs an intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ!
9:00 a.m. ~ Sunday School for All Ages
10:15 a.m. ~ Worship Service
6:00 p.m. ~ Worship Service
6:00 p.m. ~ Children's Choir
6:30 p.m. ~ G.R.O.W. Outreach
6:15 p.m. ~ Prayer Meeting
6:15 p.m. ~ Children AWANA
6:30 p.m. ~ Discipleship Classes
6:15 p.m. ~ Youth: POWERHOUSE
6:30 p.m. ~ Adult Choir Practice