Come and celebrate 130 years of ministry in Dayton, Tennessee! We will have Sunday School at 9 AM and Church Worship at the same time, 10:15 AM, with a fellowship meal afterwards, catered. No Evening Worship!
Here are some things on the agenda for the day:
1. We have attempted to invite all the former staff members to join us and we will recognize them during the service.
2. We also want to survey the present membership by the number of years they have been members here.
3. A look back at our church heritage will be presented by Jim McKenzie.
4. Special musical guests, Brad and Beth Harris, have been invited to praise the Lord with us and we will look to the Lord for his guidance and direction for our future.
5. After the service we will gather in the gym for a catered meal and a time to fellowship together.
We hope you and your family will plan to join us September 23, 2018 for HOMECOMING!
*Don't be in a hurry to get away, there will not be an evening service on Homecoming day.